Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hallmark Scrapbook Cricut Challenge Indie Art Butterfly

The challenge this week over at the Hallmark Scrapbook
site is to use the butterfly from IA. I also used some lovely
K&Company paper, flowers from AE (1.75" up to 3.5" both
standard and shadow) and swirls from SYI (stretch feature
cut at 4"). The leaves I used were from a cut I did as
an experiement. Look at the Icon cut for Flower (on page
56) in the WC book. I cut this to see if you could really see
the leaf outlines when it was applied to a background paper
Well, you can't so I cut the leaves out to use for other
things. The sentiment is computer-generated and the
woman is a stamp from Inkadinkado (Friendship set). I
added a few little self-adhesive gold rhinestones and there
you have it. Thanks for dropping in...hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kris... thank you for your sweet comment in my blog... I love your work too, always have, you are extremely talented and I am very happy we are in these DT... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thsi is really neat. I so love the paper on the flowers and of course the butterfly reigns supreme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH I LOVE this card!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is stunning Kris Fabulous colours and design!
    hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.