Sunday, May 17, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge For Me?

This is my card for this Saturday's Challenge. This week
the theme is "3 Flowers, 2 Papers, 1 Charm or Brad". I
used my Cricut for this also cutting the card base from
WC - Doily Card. I cut the circles from GBS and used a
Nestie to cut my stamping blank. This little stamp is
called "Bug Post". He is colored with Prismas and OMS.
I cut the sentiment again with my Cricut using OA. The
two lower flowers are from Petaloo and the upper one is
from Prima. I don't have any cute charms so I inserted
a basic black brad as the Prima flower center. The paper
is DCWV Spring Stack. Hope you all have a great week.

8 comments:

  1. Love the shape of the card.. and your coloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kris this is just the sweetest card! I love it! BTW I love your updates of your gorgeous little grandson Liam and doesn't he look cute in the captains cap flying the plane! Way to go Liam!

    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable..there's no other words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Kris, its adorable !! Fabulous colours and details... Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love the scallops shape and the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so adorable Kris! Super cute, love the design! So happy we are on the Chirper Challenge DT together:)

    Big Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! This is so cute! I love the lady birds little satchel, so sweet! Great card too! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the image you used on this card and the way to off centered it is great. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.