Monday, June 29, 2009

Fourth of July

Hello everyone! Well, I had a wonderful weekend making cards with great friends. I will post some pics later this week. I didn't make any 4th of July cards this year so I decided I would do this ONE for my Mom and Dad. I got the patterned paper from my friend Deb's stash. The stamp is from Whippersnapper, the sentiment is cut on my Cricut from GS, and the stars from GBS. I colored him with Prismas and OMS and used my Nesties (Labels2) to mount/mat him. I also used a Fiskar's Threading Water punch and added a little doodling. Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. Love the card. Such a sweet little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, I LOVE this card it is SO cute! I love the stamp and you did an awsome job coloring. Your Mom and Dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kris this card is gorgeous! How cute i that bear and beautifully coloured too. Your mum and dad will love thiscard!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute, I have this stamp out to do a card as well... hope it comes out as cute as this... Totally adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kris! I LOOOOOOVE this card, you should upload it in the Cuttlebug Challenge www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    the theme this week is perfect for this card...
    Love EVERYTHING about it...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great 4th of July card Kris the bear is so sweet
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummm, this is a REALLY cute card, Kris.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.