I haven't been blogging much this week and I find I've been blessed with several awards. I'm going to try to combine all of them in this one post. I know we're all busy so for those of you that I pass these on to, if you have time to pay them forward, fine!; if not then that's OK too.
I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Jackie Soloman (the wonderful person behind the Chirper Challenge) and the Honest Scrap Award from Lauren (LEM Photography).
Both of these require you to list either 7 or 10 honest things about yourself and pass the award on to 7 other deserving bloggers. So for the snippets about myself...
- I’ve always been tall. I was my full height in the 5th grade (5’10”) and had to stand in the back row with the boys for school pics. My Mother is the shortest one in out family at 5’9”.
- I’ve worn glasses since I was 5 years old (you know those black plastic frames that wouldn’t break – I had them!).
- I cut my husband’s hair.
- I still have a living Grandmother – she will be 100 this coming October.
- I didn’t care about dogs one way or another growing up, but now you wouldn’t find me without 2 Labs.
- We have a swimming pool for the dogs and a spa for DH and me.
- I wouldn’t own a car if it wasn’t the most convenient way to from point A to point B.
- My DH does all of the cooking – he’s a great chef AND baker.
- My respectful nickname at work is “Miss Kris”. I don’t want to know what they call me behind my back!
- I am a paper-addict. I always say I’m not buying any more and then something catches my eye and…you know the rest of the story!
I am passing these on to:
Now, here are the "rules" for you to pass these awards on...
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 (10 for Honest Scarppers) things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers - Honest Scrappers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.