Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chirper Challenge

Wow, the challenge this week was a true challenge. First Aymee presented this sketch. Then Sonia added some additional constraints...black background, only solid, bright colored paper, and lots of doodling!

This is my interpretation.

I've had this Neon paper (from one of those multi packs at M's) forever. I decided that these colors lent themselves nicely to Halloween. The large circle (only a portion used) was cut from GBS and the letters for "HALLOWEEN" from PS. All of the other cuts are from PDDU. Most of the doodling is strictly "by hand" except for the zig-zags from a HOTP stitches template. The other little sentiment is computer-generated. I know it's a bit early for Halloween, but hey! it's one less card to make when the time comes.

10 comments:

  1. Kris, this is adorable...I bet it was a lot of fun to make. I really like your doodling. I'm still trying to master the doodling art, but I'm my own worst critic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kris!!! i love it!! my little mo would be jumping around the room if he got a card like this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Kris! I love it!!!
    Hugs
    Juliexxansgyroc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just too much fun. What a fabulous job you did with that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kris! I'm sorry I haven't been by much lately!! I'm not home much these days and been so busy. I love all your latest creations, and this Halloween card is AWESOME!! Love how you did the ghosts and the neon paper is perfect! You really did a great job on this challenge!!!!

    Big Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kris, WOW! I'm a big Halloween fan and it's NEVER too early for me. Perfect for the challenge. LOVE your doodling! EVerything is so full of life! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest halloween card. I'm glad I'm not planning to do this challenge because I wouldn't be able to come up with any other ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris this card is adorable. You did a fantastic job and with Halloween just around the corner, you'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THis is adorable Kris, glad i was able to blog hop today so that I didn't miss out on the cutie. Just love the ghosts around the circle..you are so talented with your use of the cricut.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.