Sunday, July 19, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #58

This week's challenge was two words...soft and sweet. I love this "sweet" little image called Good Friend. I chose to use "soft" colors. I colored her with Prismas and OMS and cut her out with my Nesties (Labels2). The sentiment is Hero Arts and is cut and mounted with Nesties again (regular and scalloped ovals). You know me, I can't resist adding a bit of Cricut so I cut some tulips from WIMG, cut the leaves off and made a bouquet. I tied it with a bit of embroidery floss and a little heart button. The patterned paper is K&Company.

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute and sweet. You always do such a beautiful job, no matter what the challenge is.

    eileen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I have this stamp but never used it. Seeing your card makes me want to go dust it off and put it to use. Have a great evening and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris this is so sweet and the soft colours are beautiful and make me want to smile. Just beautiful

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kris this is gorgeous, love this adorable image and the pretty flowers ~ love it.
    Congrats on winning last week... Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    hugs Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is sweet Kris! Adorable image and great coloring! The added flowers really makes it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. another stunning card kris...love the sweet image and beautifully coloured....congrats on being last week's winner.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how did I miss this... love the image you colored her in perfectly and love the nestie you used to show her off...

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.