Monday, August 17, 2009

Polkadoodles Challenge




I'm a bit late with this...we actually went away for a few days. We only went to New Mexico on our annual trip to buy poblano chiles and we're up to our necks in them. Even though we get them roasted and washed it's a lot of work to process them for the freezer. Bill is in the kitchen right now finishing up so I'll get this post done. This challenge was suppose to be 2 folds but I read it as more than 1 fold so here's what you get. All of the paper and images are Polkadoodles except for the 2 stamped sentiments - Cupcakes Forever (Studio G) and With Love on Your Birthday (Scrappy Cat). I had been wanting to make one of these cards (probably why I ignored tha challenge-LOL!!!). Please use the link to the Polkadoodles blog over on the right and play along this week...it's so much fun!

8 comments:

  1. Kris good to see you back, you card is beautiful. I love these cards too. Loving the colours, so bright and vibrant.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the challenge. Love the card, hope you win! eileen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kris! So bright and happy!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Kris. I just love those shutter cards but not able to get the layering right. You did a fantastic job with so much detail. Hope you had a great trip to New Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice getaway Kris! So I imagine chiles rellenos in your future? YUM! Love your card! The papers are really gorgeous. LOve the cupcakes. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris I love your card . . it's so fresh & bright.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shutter cards. Yours is bright and cheery and just downright darling. Welcome back from your chili expedition.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will try one of these!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous even if you did ignore the challenge details!!!! Still fabulous!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.