Friday, October 16, 2009

Enjoy the Ride-BFF's Brithday Card



My BFF's birthday was last week and this was her birthday card. She and her DH ride so I figure this Bella stamp was perfect for her. Since I don't know that much about motorcycles the coloring (Prismas and OMS) is strictly "by guess". The name on the bike stamp says "Bella" and to personalize this card, I printed a very small "Deb" and put that on top and then added the little star. I use my Cricut to cut the sentiment (GS) and flowers (DC) and added a couple of self-adhesive rhinestones.


10 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, cute and clever. Great job, Kris. hugs, eileen

    And isn't Liam just getting so grown up????

    ReplyDelete
  2. on a roll there is your creativity Kris, your bff is going to feel so pampered. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaack, this is soooo cute. I bet Deb loved it. and I am so loving these new pix of Liam and the "kids"...
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great when we have the pefect image for something special. This is just pefect your biker dudes, they will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the BBF who received this card. It is just perfect. I can't believe you bought the stamp to make this for me, can't emagine when you will use it again. Love the different corners? the colors! It makes me want to ride, I guess my DH and I will have to out today.
    You know how to make each card so special. You're the best, Kris. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I love the colors of the motorcycle...if I were to have one - I would want one just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAAAAY cute Kris! Obviously your BFF was impressed and so am I. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's fab Kris, love the way you have personalised it.
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cool, Kris! I think you did a fantastic job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way too cute Kris. Love the colors and how you put her name on the motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.