Friday, March 19, 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge

I truly feel as though I'm back. I couldn't wait to join my lovely Design Team friends in this week's challenge presented by our ferocious and funny leader - Nikky!

There is a fabulous sketch and a "command" to use only brown and blue. I chose to fussy cut some flowers from the Climbing Rose collection on the Love & Cherish CD and then I used the new Paper Boutique (vol 1) for the backing papers and mats. One really neat little feature of this CD is shown on the mat shape that my sentiment is printed on. All you do is highlight the shape, type your own text, and print it out. How easy is that? I hope you will follow the link on the right to check out the sketch and other samples for this week, then play along. There are always bragging rights and other nifty things to be won.

13 comments:

  1. Love the card and the colors! Well done.

    I just received the CD but, goober that I am, havent really figured out how to use it. Hope to spend some time with it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Kris, love the colors you used and that rose is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kris this is very pretty, love the rose. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely lovely card. I love that sentiment always, but that pretty rose takes it to full impact.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Kris. I really do love those roses which are a fave on that CD.
    Have a great weekend.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris, I'm passing a "Beautiful Bloggers" award to you for the wonderful work you do and the amazing card creations you make!
    Please stop by my blog and pick up the bloggers award.
    http://www.nitasjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just stunning.... it takes your breath!!...I love it
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have you back Kris - fab fussy cutting - lovely card! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Kris, beautiful card,love that rose,its perfect.hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the quote on this one Kris. The colours look stunning with the roses too.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color combo and BEAUTIFUL card, Kris! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.