Sunday, March 28, 2010

Seriously!

Here's a little card I did this morning - very quick and easy!





I am lovin' this Forever Young cartridge - especially when using only part of the model. This is model14 cut in black cardstock. I only cut the solid dress and then used some hole punches and a couple of silhouette circles (cut with George/Basic Shapes) to make her dress look as retro as the backing paper from American Crafts. I computer-generated the sentiment and added a bit of bling for some jewelry. Hope you think it's fun too!

9 comments:

  1. Seriously, I'm lovin' these cards, Kris! Gotta try the partial model. Really looks great and I love the retro dress! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously cute (sorry, I couldn't resist)! I love the how you decorated her dress ... very clever. It may have been quick and easy, but it's perfect in every way.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The paper you used is perfect and the bling you added is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! And, I really love what you did with the dress. Fabulous! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, this just gave me my Monday morning chuckle! Love the design and dig how you did her dress, Kris! Another fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, this made me laugh out loud to the fullest. I love it, girl.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a headache and this card made me laugh. It's perfect. You are a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously I love this Kris so funny and that model just has the perfect pose for the sentiment. Love the retro look. Fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.