Saturday, April 24, 2010

Waiting for Mr. Right

I was kind of on a coloring frenzy yesterday. When I get new stamps I tend to ink them up and stamp a few and then throw them in my "I'll color them later" drawer. I went scavaging yesterday morning and pulled out a few, colored them, AND actually made the cards up. My BFF will be happy with this as my #1 New Year's resolution was to finish what I start and I am happy to report that I now have only 2 other pieces "in the works".




This stamp is from The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Dressy set. She is colored with Prismas and OMS. The paper has been in my stash for about 4-5 years...a very old 6x6 stacker that no longer has the cover. I used my Nesties to cut several mats and my new Fiskar's border punch (I like to call it the bracket punch). I computer-generated the sentiment and that little 3-D butterfly is from the $ bin at Michael's. I also used my MS branch punch and Cosmos punch for the flower and added a rhinestone brad. Happy Saturday everyone.

5 comments:

  1. This is the perfect image for someone waiting for Mr right. She is so prim and proper! Love the colors and paper you used and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed a perfect card for this sentiment.
    She looks so demure, so precious. I hope he arrives soon.
    Love the card, Kris.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, adorable stamp, love your colors, yummy! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh, pretty, pretty Kris! Love her polka dots! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.