Friday, August 20, 2010

A Vintage Polkadoodle Challenge

Well it's Friday again and the start of my weekend. This week at Polkadoodles, Fliss has asked us to make a card with a vintage feel.



I've made my card base from some olive green card stock and added a piece cut from the Not for Girls CD - seed packets collage. I edged that with strips punched with the MS doily lace punch. The image is a stampie (one pre-colored - so lazy this week!) from the Back to Nature CD. I added a diecut sentiment (Cricut), a bit of faux stitching, and some self-adhesive pearls. Don't forget that our mega coloring contest only has about 10 days to go and the fabulous prizes offered by Letraset (makers of Pro and Aqua markers) are to die for. Visit Polkadoodles for more details and to join this week's vintage challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love the seed packet..The colors are so intense.... Good to see you crafting again.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kris and think the seed packets look fabulous. I've got these printed out to use too but wanted to do stamping on mine as you probably know it's my favourite thing to do!
    Thanks for making such a beautiful creation for my challenge.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.