Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's

Hello everyone. I can't believe that February is almost here. I think I've finished my Valentine's so I'll post a few over the next week or so. Here are a couple for my niece and nephew in Texas. Both are made with $1 stamps from Inkadinkado that I got on clearance last year for $.50! The main images are colored with Prismas and OMS. The branch on the beaver is cut with my Cricut - Serenade cart. I punched some mini hearts, added the "+ kisses" from come clear stamp that I cut up, and drew the strings. On the LUV BUG, I cut the scalloped mat with my Nesties, put that on a doily, and computer generated the sentiment. Hope my niece and nephew like them!


4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love how you colored both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Kris, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Kris, both of these cards are adorable. The beaver is just too dang cute. I love the way you hung the hearts from the tree! The heart doily on th Luv Bug card is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm telling ya Kris, that beaver cracks me right up! TOO CUTE and so is the sweet Luv Bug. Adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.