Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Valentine's

Well the folks are gone (as are 2 bottles of wine) and this week is so totally booked for me with work and going to my wonderful friend Carole's next weekend that I need to rush to get some of these Valentine's cards posted before the Super Bowl commercials!


This first one is [again] a Penny Black stamp (I do so adore them) colored with Prismas and OMS. A simple card - just some paper, the image, MS border punch, and a CB sentiment. Patterned paper is from HOTP.



The one I did for Bill from the dogs. We have 2 big old Labrador Retrievers - Betty and Cooper. I cut the dogs with my Cricut and A Child's Year, used some MS border punches, heart Nesties, and computer-generated the sentiment. Patterned paper is from MS.





I hope every has had a great weekend and is looking forward to a wonderful week ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Did you have the 2 bottles in one sitting?...lol I know that's what I'd need after my parents are here...


    Love the cards they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet, Kris! Our furbabies sure love their Daddies! Adorable bear card too! I'm so jealous of your card over! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.