Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Love Is My Anchor

Can you tell yet that I am a Unity Stamp Company addict?!?!?  I'm playing along again today with the itty-bitty challenge over at the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group.  This is a little CAS card using the Love Is My Anchor set.

I simply die-cut some waves (Provo Craft-Cricut), placed them on a white panel that is matted with a red panel, and popped up on the card front.  I stamped the image and sentiment on red cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat-embossed with white embossing powder.  I trimmed these closely, punched a couple of holes, tied them together, and popped them up on top of the waves.  One thing I love about itty-bitty sets is that it is so easy to make a "complete" card using the set, some paper, and any  other embellishments you might have laying around.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.