Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hooked on You!

HAD to take a break from finishing the inside of my local Christmas cards (out-of-town were gone yesterday-YIPPEE!).  Just got my new KOTM and I've had so many ideas floating around in my head for this kit I really didn't know where to start.  Seeing how I REALLY need to finish the Chritmas cards I thought I'd so some something CAS and EASY!

I love mini cards.  I usually take those large premade cards from Michael's or Joanns and cut them in half giving me a 3 1/4" x 5" card.  Here all I did was stamp the fishing pole on the card and give it some simple coloring with a red Prismacolor pencil.  I punched a bunch of hearts in different sizes and piled them up on the bottom of the card.  I stamped the sentiment, die-cut it into a circle, matted it and adhered it with foam tape.

I added some highlights with a white gel pen and that's it!  Now back to what I really should be doing.  Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.