Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hoppin' into Summer




Hello everyone.  I know that technically summer isn't here for another month, but here in the States Memorial Day Weekend kind of marks the official start of summer.

I think you're going to LOVE all of the inspiration coming your way from the team today.  There are a ton of new releases this week and most of us have used several of them to {hopefully} make you want to shop your heart out!

First up I have the Jar of Hope designed by Angie Blom.



Now 2 cards from Keep Going Anyway by Joslyn Nielson.




Last, but certainly not least here's one from You Are a Classic by Lisa Arana.



Besides the new releases, there is so much more on sale.
 
 
 
 
 
 


In addition, shipping in the US is just $2!
 
So now's the time to follow our little HOP for your chance to be one of two winners of a fabulous Unity prize package.  Just click on each of the beautiful faces below and the Unity blog too :) and leave a little love for all of these fabulous girls.  Since Monday is a holiday in the US, winners will be announced on Tuesday night.
 
Don't forget!  Hop, then shop!
 
 

29 comments:

  1. I love how you colored the flowers in the jar of hope.......beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Love all the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris. You have worked wonders with these new stamps. The flower vase is larger than I thought and the butterflies are striking. Lovely showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning collection of cards. Love all of the designs. Thanks for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you use the new butterly stamp set on your cards. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fab cards. Beautifully colored butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured. Also love the pics of your two dogs :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects. Love all of the inspiration. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. The more I see Jar of Hope the more I want :). Such a beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The more I see Jar of Hope the more I want :). Such a beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. From soft and pretty to masculine, all of these creations get the juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards. Love those butterflies. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the jar of hope card, beautiful color! The old car is on my wish list! Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The jar of hope card is wonderful! I love the color of the flowers and the coloring. And, the butterfly cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely coloring! Nice man card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you colored the butterflies .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love the jar of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this kit. The other cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colors of these is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the jar and the hand picked flowers! Each time I see the stamp used I am amazed at the versatility. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all these cards but the flowers are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful cards with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards. You were busy on the top.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.