Thursday, September 28, 2017

Unity Blog HOP

Hello everyone.  Unity is hopping right now and featuring the oh-so-talented work of Graciellie Designs.
 
This release of hers features some of the most beautiful botanicals EVER!  I'm going to share 3 cards with you and I confess I chose the winter images only because winter and then Christmas will be here before you know it.  This gives me a jump on some cards for these occasions.
 
For this card from Winter Blessings I used a bit of distress marker, Liquid Applique for the snow, and a button from Hobby Lobby.
 
 
This card also uses Winter Blessings and the single pinecone arranged in a circle with the sentiment tucked in the middle.  It is also colored with distress markers and that cute little mitten embellishment is from Hobby Lobby.
 
 
The last card features the Cheery Christmas kit colored with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.  The window die is from Sizzix.
 
 
Here are the two complete kits.
No automatic alt text available.
 
No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

It's easy, just follow the pretty faces below.  First you hop, then you shop.
Unity Stamp Company

 



22 comments:

  1. Love the pinecone card, your coloring really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simple ness of the pine bough card, but that pinecone card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Christmas cards... I especially like the circle of pine cones! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these cards are so pretty - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pines for Christmas what a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing your cards, I definately need this set!!! How creative to make the cones in a wrench!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas cards, you've given me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMIGOSH! I LOVE your pine cone card! That is THE most beautiful! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kris, your cards are AMAZING! I love what you have done with these stamps, especially stamping the pinecone around the circle! Wow. Super duper love! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I see your beautiful use of the stamps - I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful cards. Love how you've used the pinecones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you arranged those pine cones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Making the wreath out of the pinecones
    was a fantastic idea. Love it.
    All of the cards are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pinecone and Pineneedles that is just simply beautiful. I love the way all the pinecones are in a wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful coloring, shading and blending

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE what you did with the pine cone gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the pine branch card, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.