Thursday, April 12, 2018

Unity Blog Hop April 12-2018

WOW! April already!  I've been gone for about 3 weeks and haven't made a thing for over a month.  I was so excited to get home last week and see the new releases coordinating with this hop.
 
I've had a bit of time to play and have some inspiration for YOU.

I've made up two of the new Cuddlebugs from artist Tierra Jackson.
 
This first one is the Platypus.  I colored this image with distress markers and added a little cardstock paper clip from Michael's.  I mounted the image with foam tape on my patterned paper background.
 
 

 
My second one is the Sea Horse.  I punched the right edge of the bottom piece with a Fiskar's border punch and smooshed a bunch of green and blue distress ink on it.  The image is colored with Gelatos using water and a paint brush.  I assembled the card and added 3 copper sequins.




  
I hope you've enjoyed my little bit of inspiration and now it's time to journey on and leave all the design team members participating today a little bit of love and encouragement.
 
Image may contain: text
 
Here's the list:
  

 
 
You should have arrived here from Kary's blog and now it's time to move on to Lisa.
 
Just don't forget what we always say...HOP, then SHOP!
 
Have a fabulous week.
 
 
 
 

28 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love your colors, patterns, texture, and those characters are adorable. Love that seahorse. Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the pattern you did on the platypus’s tail and the cool way you colored the seahorse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! Love the platypus and seahorse! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! The platypus & seahorse are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH! so darling! gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty I love the color combination with the sequins ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. That copper really takes it up a notch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific cards! Stunning coloring and the layering and details are just enough to add interest and not detract from your focal images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! The platypus is just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the heart tab on the duck card. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your coloring skills are just out of this world, Kris. Both cards are beautiful, but that little seahorse really speaks to me. Love the copper accents and the little wave border!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love your coloring and the shades you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable cards. I love the simple coloring and shading. These stamps can stand alone without a lot of bling. <3
    --Phaline Mays

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice, really like the colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both card are fabulous!!! Love the one with the seahorse, beautiful coloring and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cards and the soft, subtle amount of color you used! They are so beautiful, relaxing and peaceful to view!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty. Love how you colored them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! I love what you did with the platypus’s tail.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your style! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are so stinkin adorable!!! The tale of the platupus is such a Great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A month! girl how did you survive!? It’s getting hot your way you should come down Sierra Vista way lol 10 degrees cooler ;) loving your platypus! Uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahiti and Hawaii made it totally bearable.

      Delete
  23. So sweet. I like your soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The platypus made me smile!! I like be the colors you used with the seahorse

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.