Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chirper Challenge #18

The Challenge this week was to use brown, zig-zags, and brads. Brown is never a problem for me (it's like the new black!). I immediately thought of the zig-zag cut on PS and decided on the strawberry from HK loaded up with white brads. I used my Nesties for the mats for the strawberry and scored a diamond pattern on the top mat. I cut "Sweet" from NA and then added some doodling on the zig-zag and the sentiment. The patterned paper is MMBI. Please drop by the Chirper Challenge site HERE to view all of the wonderful creations and to play along.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Kris! I always love all the detail you add to your cards. This looks like a fun challenge ... I may have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris..

    I SOOOO love looking at your cards! I wish I had half of your talent! You give me great inspiration and determination to do better and learn more! I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have given your blog an award. You can pick it up on my blog. :)
    http://letstalkexpression.blogspot.com

    Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kris...another well deserved blog award. And I love this strawberry card. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.