Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tilda w/Cricut-Sentimentals


I haven't colored a Tilda in a while and I knew when I saw this chair on my new Sentimentals cart that I had to put her on it. I chose Tilda with Christmas Stockings and decided to color her with various shades of blue - more for winter. Of course, I used Prismas and OMS. I cut the marquee mats and the foliage from Storybook, the chair and sentiment from Sentimentals, and the blue flowers from Plantin Schoolbook. The patterned papers are K&Company and I used a MS punch around the card [border] punch on the top and bottom. I will save this for when my folks leave Arizona to return to Kansas in the spring. Thanks for dropping by and your comments are always appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! I am always awed by how easily and perfectly you mix multiple cartridges and stamps. It is such an art. hugs to you, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Tilda. I love Tilda Cards and you do them so well. The colors are lovely.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I Love the card, you colored Tilda to perfection, and that chair is fantastic...I am sure you know by now that the cartridge is going into my basket at OMC's..especially with the new Expression in my possession... Oooh can't wait now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris

    Just had a wander round your blog, some stunnng and inspirational work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris, I love this chair, hmmmmm, I just played with the chair on Heritage, but might have to look at this cart. Great card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. well I hope you are proud of yourself for ENABLER be thy name! I ordered the Sentimentals today, oh boy can hardly wait, thanks for the nudge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh doesn't she look fabulous on this gorgeous chair! I too love the way you use multiple carts on your wonderful creations!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww how precious! Love what you did with the chair and how it matches the background paper. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a terrific combo! The chair is amazing with Tilda and the sentiment, super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mom and Dad will will love this card. Very nice, Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.