Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time for Love

Get it - watch - time for love - of course you do! Well I am truly in love with these Kraftin Kimmie stamps. This guy "Chester" came with the pocket watch and I checked out the DT blog this week and the challenge was to make a card with no embellies so I decided to have a go. Chester is colored with Prismas and OMS. I used some Nesties to cut his mats and trimmed off a black corner and stuck it on top. I used a punch for the hearts and computer-generated the sentiment. The patterned papers are DCWV (red) and Polkadoodles (black/silver). Thanks for taking a peek and you know I appreciate your comments.

10 comments:

  1. How fab, the sentiment is just perfect for the image, he looks such a dandy.
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGH! This is just perfect, Kris! You've done a fabulous job with Chester...the papers, layout, colouring! Superb! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. Kris...this is just absolutely darling. I love all those wonderful colors..
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Kris! Love all the dimension you've added with the color scheme : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kris he is just fine and dandy love this card! I also love that PD black and silver paper must print some out it's my fav!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally get it, Kris! I think I may have Chester on order. Now I have to check. I just got Genevieve in the mail, so maybe I'll head over there and play along! Love the colors you used and all of the paper layers and mats! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Kris, what a fabulous card. I love that image and that pocket watch is adorable. I love coming to your blog, you are such an inspiration! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chester is adorable and love that watch, great colors. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't he just full of himself? Love the image, love the card, love looking at your creations! hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Kris, the stamp is really cute and the sentiment is so perfect with it. Deb

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.