Friday, February 12, 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge


I missed doing last week's challenge as I took a few days to go to Phoenix with my Tucson scrappin' friends. We had a lovely time visiting my good friend Carole Beath and I'm sure that I'll upload some of my cards and pics over the weekend. But first, another fantastic challenge over at Polkadoodles this week set by Dolly. We were to do hearts and flowers in honor of Valentine's Day and we could use any of Nikky's fabulous CD's. I used the newest Love & Cherish CD for the focal paper on this one and then cut some flowers from the Sugar Birdie's CD. I just added a MS border punch, some stickers to spell the word LOVE, and scattered some of the hearts from the border punch...quick and easy! So if you still need a little romantic card play along with us with us this week at Polkadoodles.



8 comments:

  1. Oh this is one of my favs, I love the romantic look of this card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my faves here.... this is just perfect for the Valentine day greetings to someone special.
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how very sweet Kris. I love everything about it. Great choice on papers and embellies ... as always it pulls together perfectly. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kris this is sooo pretty! Love your combination of elements! Bet you guys had a ball! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. om goodness me kris!!! that is an awesome card, i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.