Monday, October 14, 2013

October Birthdays

WOW!, can't believe it's October already and really can't believe that we've just returned from vacation.  Boo-Hoo!

October is a busy birthday month for me.  I have my Dad, brother, grandson Nol, and BFF Deb.  Now that all of these cards have been sent, I can show you a bit of what I did.

First is for my Dad who is 84 this year.  I probably wasn't this cute when I was young but you get the idea.  Stamps are from Unity and papers are from Pebbles.























Next up is my brother.  This is a simple card with the birthday sentiment on the inside.  Once again the image (don't you love that panda?) and sentiment are from Unity.  The embossing folder is from Darice.























Here's the one for my grandson who turned two on the same day as my brother turned...something.  Again the stamps are from Unity.























Now for a change of pace for my BFF Deb.  This martini girl from My Favorite Things was just right for her.  You might think that martini looks like a strange color but on vacation we drank plenty of caramel apple martini's and that is the color.























That's it for today.  Hope you've enjoyed these.




 
 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.