Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our Love Story

I always save my hubby's Valentine to the last minute.  Our running joke is that he never gets a card hand-made by me while everyone else does.  That's not really true although it does seem that his is the last one done.

This year I resolved to do his first.  I woke up this morning (around 5:00 am, ugh!) with this thought in my mind. I subscribe to Unity's Kit of the Month program and so I have had the book image and sentiment for some time.  I think it was on my mind because they just released these as an itty bitty.

I also had the colors running in my mind because I've wanted to play along with the Unity's {Be Inspired} color challenge.  I love it when I can accomplish two things with one project.

Here is the color palette for this month's challenge.























Here is my Valentine's card for my wonderful husband.



Unity 12/2012 KOTM, You Sweep Me Off My Feet itty bitty,
 My Mind's Eye paper, Michael's doily
























If you want to take a look at some gorgeous creations just click HERE.  Thanks for coming and taking a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.