Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Remember This

Good morning!  Here's a little card I finished that is now on it's was to my SIL for her Father's 90th birthday next week.  WOW!, what a milestone.

I try to keep my cards that have to be mailed CAS (although I did add a protective cover to this one due to the wooden stars).  This is just some ivory cardstock, a piece of patterned paper on the left, a few stamped images, and minimal embellies.  I must say those sequins used for the owl's eyes were a total accident.  I went looking for my wiggle eyes and couldn't find them (if you could see my craft room, you'd know why), but I think they added just the right touch of whimsy to go along with the sentiment.


Unity March 2013 KOTM (owls), Grandma's Closet (sentiments)
sequins-Joanns, wooden starts-Studio Calico
























So, that's it for today.  My nephew attends the University of Alabama and is certainly enjoying his snow day today.  I had to text him last night to let him know that the big 'Bama snowball fight made our local news.  He said it was awesome (how "19" of him!).  Enjoy whatever it is you're up to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.