Tuesday, November 10, 2015

5 for 5 Thanksgiving - Sentiment Only




Welcome to Day 3 of our 5 for 5 Thanksgiving Blog Event. Today our theme is "Sentiment Only". We are all sharing a project where we use only sentiments. Each day our 5 Designers will post a Thanksgiving Inspired Project based on a theme.
 
Here is my card featuring one "sentiment".



The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company stamped on the label die from Sizzix and some sequins...EASY!
 
Here's the list of the other 4 girls participating.
 
 
 
I hope you'll return tomorrow for another day of inspiration when our theme is "Turkey".

3 comments:

  1. Love your sentiment card,it's so true to give with the heart as you gave this card with all your heart.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card they are a very nice
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite sentiments! Love the plaid background too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.