Sunday, November 8, 2015

5 for 5 Thanksgiving - Watercolor




Welcome to Day 1 of our 5 for 5 Thanksgiving Blog Event. Today our theme is "Watercolor". We are all sharing a project where we used a watercolor technique. Each day our 5 Designers will post a Thanksgiving Inspired Project based on a theme.
 
Here is my card featuring "water color".



The image is from C.C. Designs - Fall Hansel.  Every time I de-stash my stamps I hesitate over this one because I love him so much.  Can never bring myself to part with him.  He is "water-colored" with distress markers and a good old paint brush and water.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company and paper from my stash.  I also used part of a kraft-colored doily, some twine, and sequins.
 
Here's the list of the other 4 girls participating.
 
 
 
I hope you'll return tomorrow for another day of inspiration when our theme is "Pumpkin".

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Fabulous colouring technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Kris!! Beautiful watercoloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a beautiful card,love the coloring,it's absolutely elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute great work
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute, love that stamp!
    Your watercolor work is beautiful... aren't those markers great ?

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.