Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Wishes

We're being a bit selfish today as this is our first weekend without my folks being in town since the middle of December. SO!, we're just hanging out - the two of us. I did to want post this card to wish all of my blogging friends a wonderful day filled with sunshine, friendship, and love.


I used the Little Chicks set from Pink Petticoat (there are 6 images in the digital download) and colored it with Prismas and OMS. I cut the image out with my oval Nesties and also cut an oval Nestie scalloped border. The flower border is cut with my Cricut using Straight From the Nest. I doodled a bit and added some little punched butterflies. The embossed backing paper is Heidi Grace. Thanks for dropping by and have a great day.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Kris! This is such a cute card! Love all the details you added. I hope you are having a great day hanging out without your folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris this is a cutie ... so bright and cherry! Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kris, this made me giggle! How cute is that stamp? Sorry I didn't make it around yesterday to wish you a Happy Easter but Jezzie was insistant that I make her a card for Daddy and then I was running late. This is just darling! Gotta go look at the stem cut. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet as can be, Kris! Love that cut from SFTN and how pretty is that bg paper.... YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris love that chicky and all your detail. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kris,
    I live in WA and am fairly new at this card making venture & using my Cricut. I LOVE your cards and am SO amazed by all the detail!! I SOOO need lessons!!! Wish you were closer, I would come for coffee & just watch you create.
    Thank you for sharing your art..it is amazing!!
    Penny B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I found you through the Cricut email and LOVED your lady walking the dog piece. SUPER cute!!!

    Gen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh... Sweet, happy card!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh i love Pink Petticoat and this little chickie is so cute Kris. I see Straight from the nest again I love the look of this cart I hope it becomes more easily available one day as its a must!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.